Monday, March 16, 2009

CAMP '09 (Term 4, Week 5)


We will be heading to Totaranui for our camp this year in Term 4, Week 5)
Date: Monday 9th - Friday the 13th of November
We will be staying in the newly renovated Homestead, complete with parent lounge (for those 'time out' occasions) and hot water showers.
I like an activity based camp, providing students with multiple opportunities and outdoor experiences.  If parents can provide boats for fishing or 'biscuiting' or have training in an outdoor activity they think maybe relevant and exciting for the students, I would be pleased to hear from you. 
If you can help, I can take up to 7 parents (two spots have already been taken: 2/7).
Please feel free to contact me at school or email me che@broadgreen.school.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp '09 (Term 4, Week 5)

Science Fair